Twitter Whore

    FOLLOW ME?

    TRANSMISSIONS

    Tuesday, July 13, 2010

    MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE


    I have heard a lot of bands and i like PLENTY of them ( trust me, there's a lot of bands i bang my head with ). But nothing's just like MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE's music. slow, fast, hard, soft ( no i ain't talking about sex ) ; their music ranges from this to that. 

    Another thing that i am completely amazed with is the complexity of their lyrics and how it can touch a broken soul. Words fill my heart with emotion every time i listen to them which makes me feel connected to them, makes me understand that they are with me, makes me believe that in times of pain, misery, and defeat, i am not alone. 

    THE PICTURE ON THE UPPER LEFT IS "MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE" WITH THEIR FIRST DRUMMER AND CO-FOUNDER, MATT PELISSIER   


    BOB BRYAR playing drums :) i'll miss this D:

    some of my MCR favorites :

    KILL ALL YOUR FRIENDS
    MAMA
    DISENCHANTED
    THE END
    BLOOD
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU
    TO THE END ( this one's different w/ the one above )
    FAMOUS LAST WORDS
    YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO GUYS LIKE US IN PRISON
    SKYLINES AND TURNSTILES
    I DON'T LOVE YOU
    THIS IS HOW I DISAPPEAR
    DEAD!
    THE JETSET LIFE IS GONNA KILL YOU
    IT'S NOT A FASHION STATEMENT, IT'S A DEATHWISH
    HOUSE OF WOLVES
    CEMETERY DRIVE
    EARLY SUNSETS OVER MONROEVILLE

    and the BEST for me is THE WORLD IS UGLY
    i loved the song the first time i heard it :)

    to end the blog, i'd like to say goodbye to BOB BRYAR, my favorite among them all :( he has been my hero and will always will be :) oh BOB, why do you have to leave,? 
    you'll be in MCRmy's heart forever and we promise we would never forget the legend that you left :)
    drummers just don't seem to stay in MCR. bummer;)
    first matt, now bob,. the third one will have four big rocking shoes to fill :)


    fan sign for the ever dearest:)