Twitter Whore

    FOLLOW ME?

    TRANSMISSIONS

    Thursday, July 22, 2010

    INTERNATIONAL MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE DAY


      
     On July 23, 2002, mcrmy worldwide rejoiced because my chemical romance's first album, " I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love", was finally released. What a great day that was; the birth of a one-of-a-kind band that inspired ( and definitely will continue on doing so ) millions of people. And to show their appreciation and love for my chemical romance, the mcrmy declared July 23 as the official "international my chemical romance day", a highly anticipated MCR holiday that we continue to celebrate up to now. The year's 2010 and the upcoming IMCRD will definitely not be the last. HELL NO! :) We will make sure that every year, IMCRD will never be forgotten.

         In a few hours, "international my chemical romance day" will start and the mcmry will make sure that it will be in the trending topics :) So if you are a huge fan or a mere admirer of a song or two, show your appreciation to their music and the band, and tweet with the hashtag, #IMCRD . Every tweet will count so quit the laziness academy. :)

         To those attending IMCRD meet-ups/events, have a great time and enjoy every second with your fellow my chemical romance fans :D Sadly, i won't be one of them 'cause i do not know a meet-up here in manila. So please, next year, let us have fun and plan one hell of a day that we will never forget :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment